Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are eligible to apply for a BPI Family Housing Loan?
Anyone of the following, who are of legal age, but not more than 65 years old upon maturity of the the loan:
- Filipino citizen
- Foreigner married to a Filipino citizen, subject to specific documentary requirements
- Foreigner with issued immigrant / resident visa, subject to specific documentary requirements (for acquisition of residential condominium unit only)
2. How much can I borrow?
- Minimum of P400,000
- Maximum of 70% of appraised value of house and lot
- Maximum of 60% of appraised value of vacant lot or residential condominium
- Up to 80% of appraised value of house & lot not to exceed P5M (provided applicant is employed and purpose is for owner occupancy)\
3. How much should my minimum total household income be to qualify for a loan?
- Minimum of P40,000
4. What are the loan terms available?
- Maximum of 25 years for house and lot
- Maximum of 10 years for vacant lot, residential condominium, business loan, refinancing,or multi-purpose loans
5. What are the requirements to apply and avail of a loan?
- To view complete list of Pre-processing requirements click here >>>
For Post-Booking FAQs, click here>>>