- The BPI Family Housing Loan All-Out Promo (the "Promo") is open to all borrowers nationwide who will avail of a BPI Family Savings Bank Housing Loan or Property Equity Loan from June 6 to October 31, 2018 and whose loan applications are approved and booked by December 31, 2018.
- Coverage: Nationwide
- Promo duration: June 6 to October 31, 2018
Low rate options
- 4.75% fixed for 1 year
- 6% fixed for 5 years
Property Equity Loan
- 5.75% fixed for 1 year
- 7% fixed for 5 years
- Housing Loan
- Waived fees of up to P60,000 apply only for loans identified above (Documentary Stamp Tax, Mortgage Redemption Insurance and Fire Insurance are NOT included in the fee waiver).
- Low rate options
Who are qualified to apply?
- Application is for Housing Loan or Property Equity Loan
- Required minimum loan amount - P400,000
- Required minimum loan term - 10 years
Promo terms and conditions:
- Fees in excess of P60,000 will be shouldered by the client.
- Client may opt to avail of other fixing periods aside from 1 year or 5 years and still avail of the waived fees provided that the published rate for BPI Family Savings Bank Housing Loans at bpiloans.com or bpiexpressonline on drawdown is used.
- If client pre-terminates or pre-pays the availed loan anytime within 5 years from initial drawdown date and/or succeeding releases, in case of construction loans, he/she shall be charged with the full amount of the fees waived.
- Clients who are not able to pay the first monthly amortization on time and/or have not paid his/her monthly amortization for three (3) consecutive months will have to pay for the waived fees.
- This Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other BPI Family Savings Bank promos.
- Any disputes will be subject to the decision of BPI Family Savings Bank in concurrence with DTI.
- In no event will BPI Family Savings Bank be liable for special, indirect, incidental and consequential damages arising from or in connection with the implementation of this Promo.
- These Promo Terms and Conditions shall form an integral part of the Mortgage Loan Agreement and Credit Advice which the client executed with BPI Family Savings Bank.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10099 Series of 2018