BPI Housing Loan Flex-Rewards
Make home ownership more meaningful and rewarding with BPI Housing Loan Flex-Rewards
BPI Flex-Rewards is a unique offering of BPI Loans which provides you the power and flexibility to customize your rewards based on your preferences and financial needs.
Clients who avail of a BPI Housing Loan get to receive P10,000 worth of BPI Flex-Rewards for every P1,000,000 loan amount. To qualify, clients must meet the following minimum requirements:
You have the option to redeem your flexible rewards either as a payment to the fees of your loan or for other BPI products.
1. BPI Housing Loan applications received from Feb 16 - May 16, 2022 will get BPI Flex-Rewards worth 10,000 for every 1Mn booked loan.
2. Client must meet the following conditions to qualify for the promo:
- Must be an individual borrower only. Judicial^ entity clients are not entitled to the promo
- Must have a minimum loan amount of P1,000,000
- Must have a minimum loan term of 10 years
- Must avail fixing periods of 5 years and below
- Loan must be booked (defined as full loan amount released to client or seller) on or before July 16, 2022
3. The amount of rewards to be received by the client will be based on the loan amount. Maximum rewards amount to be given to client shall follow a cap of 50,000 for loan amount of 5Mn and above.
4. If client pre-terminates or pre-pays the loan, he/she shall be charged with the full amount of BPI Flex-Rewards.
5. The Rewards cannot be converted to cash or other forms of credit except in the matter stated in above.
6. For clients who will not use the rewards for insurance, Group Financial Security Plan must be obtained from BPI AIA and property insurance from BPI MS.
7. Standard terms and conditions for BPI Housing Loan apply.
8. In no event will BPI be liable for special, indirect, incidental and consequential damages arising from or in connection with the implementation of this Promo. These Promo Terms and Conditions shall form an integral part of the Mortgage Loan Agreement and Credit Advise which the client will execute with BPI.
9. In case of dispute, BPI's decision, in concurrence with DTI, regarding the promo will be deemed final and non-negotiable.
^defined as corporations, cooperatives, and partnerships
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-137207 Series of 2022