Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are eligible to apply for a BPI Family Housing Loan?
Available for Filipino citizens who are of legal age but not more than 65 years old upon maturity of the loan.
2. How much can I borrow?
- Minimum of P400,000
- Maximum of 70% of appraised value of house and lot
- Maximum of 60% of appraised value of vacant lot or residential condominium
- Up to 80% of appraised value of house & lot not to exceed P5M (provided applicant is employed and purpose is for owner occupancy)
3. How much should my minimum total household income be to qualify for a loan?
- Minimum of P40,000
4. What are the loan terms available?
- Maximum of 25 years for house and lot
- Maximum of 10 years for vacant lot, residential condominium, business loan, refinancing,or multi-purpose loans
5. What are the requirements to apply and avail of a loan?
- To view complete list of Pre-processing requirements click here >>>
6. What are the available rates for a Housing Loan?
- To view complete rates, click here >>>
7. How long will it take to process my loan application?
- Your housing loan application will be processed within 2-5 days upon receipt of complete documentary requirements.
For Post-Booking FAQs, click here>>>