Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are eligible to apply for a BPI Family Housing Loan?
Any of the following who are of legal age but not more than 65 years old upon maturity of the loan:
- Foreigner married to a Filipino citizen (subject to specific documentary requirements)
- Foreigner with issued immigrant / resident visa (subject to specific documentary requirements) but solely for the acquisition of a condominium unit only
2. How much can I borrow?
- Minimum of P400,000
- Maximum of 70% of appraised value of house and lot
- Maximum of 60% of appraised value of vacant lot or residential condominium
- Up to 80% of appraised value of house & lot not to exceed P5M (provided applicant is employed and purpose is for owner occupancy)
3. How much should my minimum total household income be to qualify for a loan?
- Minimum of P40,000
4. What are the loan terms available?
- Maximum of 25 years for house and lot
- Maximum of 10 years for vacant lot, residential condominium, business loan, refinancing,or multi-purpose loans
5. What are the requirements to apply and avail of a loan?
- To view complete list of Pre-processing requirements click here >>>
6. What are the available rates for a Housing Loan?
- To view complete rates, click here >>>
For Post-Booking FAQs, click here>>>