Housing Loan Step Up PayPlan
Published on July 2, 2020
- Lowest monthly payment starting year 1
- Loan payment will slowly step up every year while staying within budget
- Plan and control your cash-out according to your priorities
- Plan and control your monthly cash-out by paying less during the early years of your loan term
- Your loan payment will start at the lowest value on the first year, and will slowly step-up for each following year, while staying within your budget
- Choose our fixed rate period of 5 years to take advantage of the smallest amount of monthly payment during the early years of your loan.
- In the sample payment plan below, the monthly payment on Year 1 of a Step Up PayPlan is at P24,056, which is 30% LESS THAN the regular loan amortization of P35,220.
- After the first 5 years of your housing loan, the interest rate for the remaining loan balance will be renewed (based on the prevailing market price). In this illustration, the monthly payment on Year 6 will step up to P45,922.
- Our fixed rate period of 10 years is the best match for a more gradual and steady increase of your monthly payments each year.
- Starting year 1 all the way up to the end of the loan term, your loan payment plan for the entire 10 years will be locked-in so that you are assured of how much you will pay for the entire duration of the loan
- Choose our fixed rate period of 3 years to experience a shorter step up payment plan.
- The yearly step up from year 1 until year 3 is carefully controlled, while the shift of monthly payment amount after the lock-in period (from year 3 to year 4) is gradual.
So why wait? Get that dream home now!